Now Hiring Firefighters
Published on May 28, 2021
The Culver City Fire Department is hiring for the position of Firefighter.
Applications will be accepted online from Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 8 AM until Monday, June 7, 2021 at 5 PM.
$70,474 - $102,337 Annually
- Possession of a valid California Class "C" driver license is required at time of appointment (hire) and Firefighter endorsement by completion of probationary period.
- Possession of a valid certificate or card as proof of participation in Consolidated Physical Ability Test (also known as the Firefighter Physical Ability Test or Biddle) or Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) is required at time of appointment (hire).
- Possession of a valid EMT-1 Certificate by completion of probationary period (not applicable if you currently possess a paramedic license).
Highly desirable qualifications:
- Current State of California Paramedic License or proof of current registration as a paramedic with the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians.
- Completion of a State of California Firefighter I Academy or Firefighter I Certification.
Include copies of relevant licenses and/or certificates with complete application form.
Learn How to Apply Today
Apply (Application Period: 6/1/2021 at 8 AM until 6/7/2021 5 PM)